Asian Law College is pleased to announce THE SOCIAL CHANGE-MAKER CHAMPIONSHIP of the Year. As an institution of law, with a keen focus on social welfare and social upliftment, this mega event will provide a platform to all the ALC students who with their ideas and efforts aim to sculpt the society into a transformed virtuous habitat for humanity. The ALC Social Change-Maker Championship is being conducted under the aegis of ALC Legal Aid Center, which works arduously towards the social welfare and social well being. The ALC Social Change-Maker Champion of The Year 2023-24 will receive a social grant of Rs. 1 lac, Digital & Web presence of the socialchange idea along with the Winner’s Shield and Certificate.
Guidelines to Participate
- The duration of the Championship is from 1 December 2023 to 31 July 2024. The social welfare activities performed during the given time frame ONLY shall be considered for evaluation.
- For the purpose of verification, the participants have to upload testimonials/documents of the social activity conducted which may include certificates, letters of appreciation, photographs (preferably Geotagged), videos, proof of appreciation on socialmedia etc.
- If the documents/testimonials submitted are found to be doctored or tampered, it shall lead to disqualification and initiation of disciplinary action against such participants.
- The participants can submit their entries either through the link for the google form provided on the Asian Law College website or by scanning the below provided QR code.
- Participants shall have to submit separate entries each time for different welfare activities conducted during the above mentioned time frame through the same link/QR code.
- The participation in the championship is open only for Asian Law College ( ALC) students . The eligibility, evaluation and final shortlisting of The ALC Social Change Maker Champion of The Year 2023-24 shall be at the sole discretion of the Evaluation Committee formed by The Asian Law College Legal Aid Centre.
Click here to