Statutory Declaration under Section 4(1) (b) of the RTI Act 2005
Particulars of the Institution
Name of the Organization:Asian Law College
Postal address of the Organization:Plot A 2, Block C, sector 125, Noida UP Pin : 201303
Brief History and background of the institution establishment:
Asian Law College ( ALC) was established in 2015 under the aegis of Asian School of Film and Television ( ASFT) . Asian Law College is affiliated to Chaudhary Charan singh University, Meerut and is approved by the Bar Council of India.
At ALC students are offered two courses in law i.e. B.A.LL.B. 5 years and LL.B. 3 years .
Approved & Affiliated:
Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut And The Bar Council of India
Prof. Dr. Tarak Nath Prasad
Public Information Officer (PIO):
Mr Ashish Mob. No. 7303108007
Right to Information Act, 2005 Statutory Compliance:
In the light of Section 4(1)(b)(xvi) of the Right to Information Act, 2005 Mr Ashish , Head , Asian Law College, Noida is designated as Public Information Officer and Dr. Tarak Nath Prasad, Principal, Asian Law College is the first Appellate Authority for providing, required information under Section 4(1) (b) of the Right to Information Act, 2005
1. The particulars of its Organization, functions and duties: Asian Law College as an institution dedicated to teaching and research in the areas of law with an interdisciplinary approach. At ALC through the course B.A. LL.B . and LL.B. the holistic personality of the students are developed with a keen focus on producing quality legal professionals for the benefit of society and Nation at large.
2. The powers and duties of its officers and employees: The intellectual capital of ALC are following the pedagogy which is best suited for the maximum benefit of the students and they encourage the students to participate in various research activities, intra- college participations, workshops etc. The various administrative task for smooth running of the institution are done by administrative staff.
3. The procedure followed in the decision making process, including channels of supervision and accountability: The decision making process of the institution is on participative model wherein the interested stakeholders are consulted and their opinion is taken into consideration for final decision within the framework of institution’s code of conduct.
4. The norms set by the College for the discharge of its functions: The institution has set of rules and regulations governing all aspects of college functioning and every effort is made to observe due compliance to the norms as declared and communicated to the staff of the institution.
5. Acts, Statutes and Regulations: The concerned Acts, statute and Regulations governing the institution are duly honoured in day to day function of the institute . The information of all relevant and applicable acts, statutes and regulation is available at Asian law College.
6. A statement of the categories of documents that are held by it or under its control: The college has a record of students and faculty attendance register, fee receipt of the students, stock register etc .
7. The particulars of any arrangement that exists for consultation with, or representation by, the members of the public in relation to the formulation of its policy or implementation thereof: The college has its own Legal Aid cell which is established in collaboration with District legal Service authority Gautam Budh Nagar. The best possible guidance for assisting in getting justice is provided to the aggrieved parties who approach the cell of the institution ..
8. Committees & Cells: The institution has following statutory cells and committees 1) Grievance Redressal cell 2) Internal complaint Committee 3) Anti ragging Committee . apart from these for overall development of students the institution has following cells : Legal Aid cell, Moot Court society, environmental law cell, Human Right Cell, Intellectual Property Right Cell, Cyber Law Cell, Animal Law cell, Criminal law cell, Cultural law cell, Equal opportunity and enabling cell, gender study cell, Literary Club, Student Development cell, International law cell, Corporate Resource Cell.
9. A directory of its officers and employees: The directory of the faculty members associated with the institution is available on the website of the college. Further their complete details are available with the HR department of the institution.
10. The monthly remuneration received by each of its officers and employees, including the system of compensation as provided in its regulations: The information and record of monthly remuneration received by each of the officers and employees of the institution is maintained by the accounts department of the institution.
11. Budget allocation: The budget allocation is done before the execution of every event by the institution and necessary heads like library, infrastructure etc are allocated budget accordingly .