1. Is Asian Law College affiliated to any University?
Ans. Yes, Asian Law College is affiliated to CCS University.
2. Is the college approved by the Bar Council of India?
Ans. Yes Asian Law College is approved by Bar Council of India
3. What are the programmes offered by ALC?
Ans. ALC offers B.A. LL. B (5 years) and LL. B (3 years) full time degree programmes.
4. Is there any entrance exam for B.A.LL.B and LL. B programme?
Ans. Yes, there is Asian Law College Admission Test (ALCAT) for purpose of admissions.
5. Does Asian Law College (ALC) accept CLAT and LSAT scores?
Ans. Yes, we do very much and are an associated college to CLAT and LSAT.
6.What other activities does Asian Law College conduct apart from the regular course?
Ans. Asian Law College arranges various law seminars, moot courts, court visits, legal workshops, research based projects, conferences and guest lectures by eminent personalities in the law field.
7. What other facilities can be availed by the students?
Ans. ALC does possess a well-stocked Knowledge Resource Centre, Ultra Modern Classrooms, Computer Lab, Theatre Hall, Cafeteria, Sports Facility, Recreation Facility and Medical Facility.
8. Is there any Hostel facility for Girls/ Boys?
Ans. Yes, the college provides hostel facility along with mess. ALC Hostel is situated at a short distance from the institute. There are separate wings of hostel for boys and girls.
9. Where can I find the admission form?
Ans. The admission form will be available on the website www.alc.edu.in
10. What is the fee structure for B.A. LL.B and LL. B programme
B.A. LL. B (General) – Rs. 5.45 lakh for 5 years
B.A. LL. B (International) – Rs. 7.45 lakh for 5 years
LL. B (General) – Rs. 3.15 lakh for 3 years
LL. B (International) – Rs. 5.10 lakh for 3 years
11. Are scholarships available?
Ans. Scholarships are available to select students based on need as well as merit.
12. Is English proficiency required? What is the medium of instruction?
Ans. Applicants must be familiar with the English language. The medium of instruction in classrooms is English. However, some amount of Hindi language support can be provided to students on a case to case basis.
13. Is there assistance for summer internships and placements?
Ans. Yes, our CRC division helps all the students with summer internships (1 each year) and placement assistance.
14. Does the institute have tie up with bank for Education Loan ?
Ans. ALC provides all necessary documents required by the banks to facilitate the Processing of loan applications of its students & in addition to it, ALC has tie up with the following Banks.
- Punjab National Bank
- Central Bank of India