The vision with which Asian Law College, part of Asian Education Group, was set up was to promote excellence in the field of legal education and to fulfill the ever increasing demand of legal professionals for a growing legal world. Our endeavour is to produce lawyers who will be efficient in the art of advocacy, both at the trial and at appellate level. Presently, ALC’s flagship programs are B.A.LL.B. and LL.B., affiliated to Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut, and approved by the Bar Council of India. Further to improve the knowledge and skill set of students, the institute provides five additional diploma programs.
Asian Law College with its vision “Growth with Education” makes sure that the journey of a young law aspirant transforms him/her to an independent, capable and responsible legal professional. The focus of ALC is on justice education. The institute’s vision is to shape a better future for mankind by producing efficient and socially responsible aspirants. By developing good and worthy professionals, the institute wants to assist in the overall progress and development of its students. To ensure this, the institute has mapped each course and their learning outcome with the programme education objective and learning outcome. In addition to this, the institute emphasizes on experiential learning by applying innovative pedagogy, that is, focus is also on affective domains in addition to individual’s subjective development.
Further with globalisation various new opportunities have come on scene and now students are not much interested in traditional fields of law, such as criminal, contract etc. Fields like Cyber Law, Intellectual Property Rights are gaining huge recognition. Aligning with the need of globalisation, the institute has introduced diploma courses on Cyber Law (affiliated from Asian School of Cyber law), which will acquaint students with the knowledge of laws protecting the crimes due to digital technology, and also on Intellectual Property Rights (affiliated from Enhelion), which aims at providing awareness to the rights of patents, trademarks and copyrights. Additionally, to shape them better, we have a diploma course in corporate communication and personality development focused entirely on the soft skill, communication and professional conduct in the legal world. We also equip them with additional language training of their choice between French and German.
“Crafting Prodigy Program” developed by the Centre for Skill Development at ALC, is a unique skill development program which focuses on the overall development of the students by their crafters, who assist them in identifying their skills and abilities and also motivates them to work on them, but more importantly focuses on developing independent and responsible individuals.
The principle body assigned with the responsibility of supervising and conducting the campus recruitment in ALC is the Legal Placement Cell. The vision of this cell is to build a string of industry academia interface for training and placement of students to meet corporate and legal challenges. Various opportunities are provided to students to ensure a development oriented student growth process. As a part of this, students are trained and molded to be at the top with the blend of managerial and leadership skills and a wide range of legal professional skills. Keeping this in view, the placement cell ensures best possible industry exposure by bringing in legal industry experts to interact with the students, arranging industry and court visits with best learning so as to bring in the best placement opportunities for the students.
Asian Law College is looking at bringing about a paradigm shift in providing quality legal education in the country. The aim is to add new dimensions in legal education which would integrate global standards, thereby providing a domain which would further liberty and innovation in the effective pursuit of legal thoughts.
Exclusive Features of the Institute:
- State-of the-Art Moot Court and intensive Moot Court Training from the first year
- Air-conditioned theatre and classrooms with advanced teaching aids
- Rich air-conditioned library and learning resource centre with all advanced online legal databases
- Dedicated campus recruitment cell and facilitation for professional training and placement
- Innovative, dynamic curriculum, befitting the current needs of the profession
- Exclusive enrichment, value added, skill development and supplementary courses
- Enhancement of practical skills and experiential learning through specially designed clinical courses
- Customized courses on professional training based on career choice of students
- Foreign language courses of international importance
- Interaction with renowned Lawyers, Judges, Law Professors
- Innumerable opportunities to participate in National & International events like seminars, moot courts competitions, workshops, conferences, essay competition
- Legal research centre to inculcate interdisciplinary research aptitude
- Emphasis on academic orientation along with systematic internship training programmes with credit in each semester
- Campus Facilities
- Hostel Facilities
- Free Transport Facility from Golf Course Metro Station, Noida to ALC
- Multifaceted development of students through weekly activities organised by the student clubs of ALC.