1. Is Asian Law College recognised and approved by Bar Council of India?
Ans. Yes, Asian Law College is affiliated to Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut & the affiliation is approved by the Bar Council of India.
2. Is there any entrance exam for B.A.LL.B. 5 year Course?
Ans. Yes, there is Asian Law College Admission Test (ALCAT) for admission in B.A.LL.B. 5 year course.
3. What type of questions are asked in entrance exam?
Ans. Objective type questions relating to legal aptitude, current affairs, general knowledge, english, etc.
4. Who is eligible to get admission in B.A.LL.B. Course?
Ans. A candidate who have passed Intermediate/10 + 2 in any discipline with minimum 45% marks. The eligibility for admission will be as per the rules of affiliating body/approving body applicable.
5. What other activities does Asian Law College have apart from the regular course?
Ans. Asian Law College arranges various law seminars, moot courts, court visits, legal workshops, research based projects, conferences and guest lectures by eminent personalities in the law field.
6. What other facilities can be availed by the students?
Ans. ALC have a well-stocked Knowledge Resource Centre, Ultra Modern Classrooms, Computer Lab, Theatre Hall, Cafeteria, Sports Facility, Recreation Facility and Medical Facility.
7.Does Asian Law College provide any transportation facility?
Ans. ALC provides free transport facility from Botanical Garden Metro Station, Noida to ALC Campus.
8. Is there any Hostel facility for Girls/ Boys?
Ans. Yes, the college provides hostel facility along with mess. ALC Hostel is situated at a short distance from the institute. There are separate wings of hostel for boys and girls.