LSAT – India result: Important Points
The result of LSAT India 2018 was declared on 4th June 2018. In order to check the result of LSAT India 2018 candidates are required to login through their registered LSAT India email id and password. The step by step procedure to check and download the LSAT score card of LSAT India 2018 is described below:
- Candidates are instructed to visit the official site of LSAT – India and click on the link Download the result
- The page will ask the candidate to fill the login credentials which includes the registered e-mail id and the password.
- The candidate can check the result by clicking on Result once they log in.
- The LSAT – India score card / result can be downloaded
- No hard copy of LSAT- India result will be sent
- Candidate should download their respective result from the official website and keep it for future use as will be required in the admission process
- The score card mentions the percentile of the candidate
Procedure After the Declaration of Result
Pearson VUE sends the percentile score of the applicants to the associated colleges. The participating law colleges in India will be short listing the candidates on the basis of the percentile scored by the candidates for admission into the respective law program being offered by them.
The following are the eminent participating law institutes in India considering LSAT score for their admission process.
- School of Law, Ansal University, Gurgaon
- Jindal Global Law School, Sonipat
- ITM Law School, Gurgaon
- School of Law, Sharda University, Greater Noida
- School of Law, Gitam University, Visakhapatnam
- Asian Law College, Asian Education Group, Noida
- College of Legal Studies, Dehradun
- School of Law, Noida International University, Noida
- MATS Law School, MATS University, Raipur
- Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law, Kharagpur
- Chota Nagpur Law College, Ranchi
- Vellore Institute of Technology, School of Law, Chennai
- D Goenka University, School of Law, Gurgaon
- IFIM Law college, Bengaluru
- School of Law, Galgotias University, Greater Noida
- Alliance School of Law, Alliance university
- IFIM Law college, Bengaluru
- Azim Prem ji University
- College of Legal Studies (UPES)
- KLE Society’s Law College
- Faculty of Law, ICFAI Dehradun
- Lovely Professional University
- Central India College of Law, Nagpur
- Raffles School of Law, Raffle University
- School of Law, Noida International School
- Vivekananda Global University,Jaipur
Note: The above list is illustrative and an earnest attempt to abreast all prospective candidates desirous of being admitted to law course offered by the various law schools in India.
Re-evaluation of LSAT Answers Sheets
It is pertinent to note that the answers to the question which are put up in the LSAT – India question papers are given by experienced and highly qualified examiners, making the suggested answers binding and immune from being challenged. There is no provision for re-evaluation of LSAT- India answer sheet and thus the candidates should not make representation regarding re- evaluation of LSAT India answer sheets and accept their respective percentile score as final and binding.