To celebrate the Republic Day 2020 and usher the nation into a new age reflective of the core principles in the Constitution of India wherein the law students reflect upon the contemporary legal issues, Asian Law College is organizing a National Online Law Competition titled Res Publica 2020. Last date to register for the competition is 26th February, 2020.
The national online law competition is intended to add new dimensions in legal education that would incorporate International Standards, thereby providing an environment which would enhance freedom and innovation in the dynamic pursuit of thoughts and civil society engagement to advance the law of the land. The Research and Development Cell at Asian Law College, Noida announced the first edition on Res Publica with the following four competitions:
- National Case Law Analysis Competition
- National Book Chapter Review Competition
- National Essay Writing Competition
- National Legislative Analysis Competition
The Competition shall be open for ‘bona fide’ students who are pursuing a 5-year Integrated Law Programme or 3-year LL. B Programme from an institute/ university in India. Such an institution must be recognized by the Bar Council of India, Delhi.
For the registration form, click here.
Registration shall be deemed final only after receipt of registration fees.
Payment can only be made through online banking only.
Bank Name: Central Bank of India
Name: Asian Law College
A/c No. 3541897069
IFSC Code: CBIN0283172
Add. RWA, Sec. 15A, Noida 201301 (U.P.)
For further information, mail at rdc[at]alc.edu.in.
Faculty Convener: Dr. Ravinder Singh
- National Case Law Analysis Competition: Mr. Amit Nagar
- National Book Chapter Review Competition: Mr Dhawal Kumar Singh
- National Essay Writing Competition: Dr. Ravinder Singh
- National Legislative Analysis Competition:Mr. Aman Gautam
For the brochure, click here.