Nowadays, it seems that students’ attention towards law profession is on the rise. No doubt, it is a most gratifying career option with high profile professional and financial benefits. B.A.LL.B. is the most popular course to open ways towards professional law degree. B.A.LL.B. is integration of law with BA having a course duration of 5 years and the basic eligibility of students having cleared their 10+2 examination.
Law degree opens several career opens and that is the reason why law degree has more attraction than the other courses of studies. There are several fields of specialization which opens up many career opportunities. Some of the traditional and modern filed of specialization in law are :
- Criminal law
- Civil Law
- Matrimonial Law
- Arbitration & Conciliation
- Competition Law
- Labour Law
- Insurance Law
- Space Law
All these specialization opens various ways to a bright future. When we talk about job prospectus for a law graduate, there are lots of opportunities. These can be enumerated as:
- Legal advocate/ legal advisor: This is very lucrative career option. A law graduate can work as legal advocate and as legal advisor for corporate, individuals, families, organisation and firms.
- Government service: Law Graduate can appear for Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) or State Public Commission (SPSC). After clearing the exam,appointment in the department of Legal Affairs, Legislative Council in Legislative Department or the Department of Justice of the Indian Government is provided.
- Judiciary: Public Service Commission exam provides the opportunity to get a most precious job of becoming a judge in one of the law courts of the country. The waiver of 3 years court practice has opened the opportunity to even a fresh law graduate to join Judiciary and serve the society in best possible manner.
- Litigation: After enrolling in State Bar Council and clearing the All India Bar Examination, one can become a litigating lawyer and can practice in court.
- Teaching: After completing Master degree in law , one can pursue one’s career in It is one of the best career option as it is a reputed career along with financially being lucrative.
- Law firms: Working in law firms is another feasible option. In law firms, several lawyer or advocates work together. These firms provide legal advice to their clients and help them by providing all possible legal assistance.
All career options mentioned above are great opportunities to explore oneself and get rewarding experience. There are many colleges which provide B.A.LLB. like the Asian Law College in Noida. This is one of the best colleges for law programme. The curriculum followed at ALC is Clinical and has lot of industry exposure. Along with regular law programme, the curriculum has several Diplomas like Diploma in Corporate &Legal Communication, Diploma in Media &Entertainment Law, Diploma in Cyber Law and Diploma in Intellectual Property Right in order to prepare the Asianities according to the demand of modern legal profession. The law Course aided with additional diploma helps the students to be prepared for dynamic career opportunities.