In this age of rampant globalization, wherein all boundaries have been outstripped and the entire global community is putting an effort to understand and define the changing dynamics of economic and technological advancement, there has come up to the forefront a dire urgency for dexterous legal professionals to address the same. Social Media, Blockchain Technology, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and other emerging trends have a strong legal implication. Therefore, dissemination of practical and research-based legal knowledge has become the need of the hour. Seen in this backdrop, B.A. LL.B. course presents itself as a cutting-edge programme in the sphere of legal education which deals in curriculum and pedagogy that lays stress on innovation, creativity, multidisciplinary approach, and experiential learning.
The duration of B.A. LL.B. course is 5 years and during the academic journey of B.A. LL.B. students go through a comprehensive practical and theoretical education. During these 5 years, apart from Law, students also study subjects of humanity like Economics, History (Indian & World History), Sociology, Political Science, etc. In addition, the integrated B.A. LL.B. course covers several specialized fields of law namely Intellectual Property Rights, International Commercial Law, International Economic Law, International Humanitarian Law, Tax Law, Indirect Taxes, Corporate Laws, Civil Law, Criminal law, Patent law, Administrative Law, etc.
What’s more, the B.A. LL.B. course study is not limited to the traditional classroom. Rather, it includes experimental learning like case studies, moot court, Court Case follow up etc. which makes the entire curriculum more engaging and experiential. The course of B.A. LL.B. not only unlocks the doors of corporate careers and legal profession but also, students can choose research and legal academia after completing the course. After completing this five-year integrated law programme, B.A. LL.B. students become conversant in civil, criminal, and commercial laws and empathetic to anyone seeking justice. The best thing about the B.A. LL.B. course is that students also study subjects of humanity with their specialized law subjects. Thereby, they get to develop excellent analytical ability, power of argument, rational thinking, and excellent writing skill. Hence, if you wish to make a successful career in the sphere of law, then pursue B.A. LL.B. course is just the right choice for you!
The Eligibility Criteria for B.A. LL.B.:
Students who have completed 10+2 in any stream with 45% marks from any recognized board/institute, are eligible for B.A. LL.B. admission.
The Career Scope of B.A. LL.B.:
- Upon completion of B.A. LL.B. course, students can find employment opportunities as Legal Journalists. A Legal Journalist covers legal proceedings in courts, crime beats, arbitration courts, arbitration events, and international courts.
- After B.A. LL.B., students can find employment opportunities as Legal Analysts. Legal analysts work for legal or corporate firms and they resolve all legal complexities.
- Students can make a career as Legal Advisor, after completing their B.A. LL.B. course. A Legal Advisor provides consultancies to companies regarding their legal duty.
- Having once completed their B.A. LL.B. course, a student can appear in different competitive examinations like Judicial Services Exam, RO exam (Review Officer on legal administration), ARO exam (Assistant Review Officer in High Courts), RBI Grade B exam for legal officer, State Public Service Commission, etc.
- Students can undertake a career as Document Drafting Lawyer, after completing B.A. LL.B.. A Document Drafting Lawyer is required to prepare various documents such as terms and conditions, agreements, and case materials.
- Students can build a career as a Criminal Lawyer after completing B.A. LL.B.. A Criminal Lawyer has expertise in Criminal Laws, IPC, Evidence Act, and various other penal laws.
- Students can also take up a career as a Civil Litigation Lawyer. A Civil Litigation Lawyer is well-versed in Civil Laws such as Tax Laws and Excise Laws.
Why choose Asian Law College for B.A. LL.B.?
- Asian Law College (ALC), Noida is one of the best private colleges in north India for B.A. LL.B. admission. The B.A. LL.B. curriculum of Asian Law College is designed prudently to acquaint the students with the socio-legal facets of the law.
- Throughout the programme, the highly-qualified teaching faculty of the Asian Law College lays utmost stress on uplifting student’s argument power and critical analysis skills.
- The college also lays stress on experiential learning through guest lectures, moot courts, workshops, and conferences.
- The college, moreover, offers internships in top law firms, whereby ALC B.A. LL.B. students are able to acquire significant experience to deal with real-world legal problems.