“Self believe and hard work will always earn you success” – Virat Kohli
Asian Law College established and functioning under Asian Education Group is gradually becoming one of the most renowned law colleges in India due to the distinct and unique teaching methodology which is observed at Asian Law College.
The various unique skills or techniques which are followed religiously at Asian Law College are as stated below and undoubtedly can be termed as mandatory requirements for any law school success:
1) Case Law Method : At Asian Law College the teaching pedagogy of pre-law and law subjects are the same. The faculties of both stream spend considerable time in their regular classroom delivery on explaining the important and relevant case laws topic wise .This method is adopted right from first semester so that a conducive environment is developed amongst students on how to read, analyze and interpret the decided Judicial precedents.
2) Guest Lectures : Asian Law College has to its credit of organizing guest lectures of renowned legal personalities, practitioners, retired judges, eminent academicians with the students. The guest lecture helps the student to directly trace the practical application of the theoretical concepts.
3) Mandatory Attendance : At Asian Law College the mandatory observance of 75% attendance is followed for each students enrolled with ALC. The vision behind calling and making the students attend the classes on regular basis is two folds first the exercise act as developing gradually the listening skills and receiving skills of the students and secondly they get ample of opportunities to participate in discussion, role play extempore during the conduct of classes.
4) Rich Library : A rich library is the biggest asset of a Lawyer. The presence of authentic books, commentaries, journals, newspapers, text books, court digests etc are some of the indispensable part of law school library. The Asian Law College library can be referred to as one roof solution to all the quest of legal brain because of presence of celebrated books, journals, All India Reporters, Supreme Court Digest, High Court Journals, Legal Magazines, Commentaries. There are a wide range of books on all subjects of law which act as a motivation for all students of Asian Law College to spend quality time in library.
5) Out reach program : Asian Law College undertakes various outreach program for all its students as practical exposure is equally emphasized along with rigorous classroom program. The visit to consumer court, arbitration center of High Court, competition commission, Lok Adalat, offices of various renowned lawyers, Supreme court, High court are undertaken at Asian Law College on periodical basis for the students.
6) Discipline : one of the cornerstone of success in any profession is observance of discipline. At Asian Law College strict discipline and code of conduct is observed by the students and the faculty members. The inculcated disciplinary value in the students of Asian Law College is evident in the conduct of the students, their behavior, body language, communication, which makes the students of Asian Law College a distinct and impressive take for various corporate houses and for the offices of the renowned lawyers.